Wednesday 20 June 2012

7 things update 1


firstly, if you havent read the post before this [7 things in 7x2 days] then theres a good chance you wont know what im on about!

so the picture above is my 7 things. (sorry about my scruffy writing i hadnt planned on taking a pic and couldnt be arsed writing it neater!.. oh and the top word is gym not gum lmao!)
- i wrote them down so i didnt have to keep checking the flaptop to remind me! (any excuse to write a list!! - im terrible!)

as you can see, i have ticked 2 of my things off already, yay! :)
i had a good tidy and sort out in the bedroom today.. it didnt take as long as i thought!
and we went to the gym tonight too. i thought id find it really hard getting back into it but it wasnt too bad. i hadnt been in like a month :/ oops! feel so much better for it so hopefully we'll stick to it again!

i also done just over half an hour reading of my book this afternoon so hopefully ill have that finished by next week :)
plus i ordered another part of aarons birthday present but still struggling to think of a main present so i havent ticked it off.. what do you get someone who doesnt need anything!? he is soo hard to buy for sometimes.

have you joined in the fun of doing 7 things? how are you getting on? xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your writing is really neat! You've got great handwriting. I live by lists. I find it stops me stressing so much when I've written it down, so it's all emptied from my mind, and I'm not going to forget something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arr thanks :) its usually a bit more readable though lol..
      yeah im the same, if its written down i cant forget anything! :) x

      Delete
  2. I've recently just done an eBay sort out too, love having a clear out of stuff haha :)

    Now following you!

    Please check out my blog if you can :D

    Great blog, looking forward to your next post!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im still yet to do my ebay sort out.. if i can tear myself away from blogger ill get it done today lol :)

      am following you back xxx

      Delete