anyways, shes been doing a post called 7 things for 7 days where she sets herself 7 realistic goals to achieve in 7 days.. like things that you keep meaning to do; finish a book, cook, clean etc.. and has just done a post [link here] about others joining in the fun and maybe making some new blogger pals along the way!
i have decided to join in, however instead of 7 days, im going to do 14 days so i dont feel too pressured!
(7 things in 7x2 days... 7x2=14.. geddit?! oh dear!)
the 7 goals i have chosen are:
1: gym - now my foot is starting to get better (i tore the tissue in my heel a few months back) i want to get back down the gym to shift some weight. im hoping to start back this week, if not then deffo next week.
2. finish my book - im currently reading the big fat gypsy weddings book (i find gypsies and travellers so fascinating and intriguing) im over half way and although its a really good book, i have a pretty short attention span so books can take me ages no matter how good they are!
3. tidy/clean/organise - our bedroom has become a little bit messy again so its deffo in need of a good sorting out. cue a good cd with the volume up.. and some pretty
4. cook - i always have a meal waiting for aaron when he gets home from work in the week anyway but there are a couple of recipes ive been meaning to try out so i need to just go for it!
5. visit my grandparents - they only live 2 streets away but i dont see them as often as i probably should so i really need to do that. my grandad thinks a lot of me and loves when i go to visit.
6. aarons birthday - aarons birthday is coming up (9th july) and i really need to get my backside into gear and find him a present! i have a couple of little bits but im really struggling this year for what else to get!
7. sort out/ebay - i have a double wardrobe and 5 large storage towers chock-a-block full of clothes and ive run out of room again, oops! so i need to have yet another sort out and stick things i dont wear anymore on ebay.. then i can buy new stuff with whatever money i make, yay!
so those are my 7 things that i intend to get done in 7x2 days :)
each time i complete one, i shall post about it so keep your eyes peeled!
are you joining in too? - let me know! xxx