I love lists.
I love being organised.
I love crossing things off my lists once I've completed them.
I compiled this 30 before 30 list to give me things to strive towards in the next 5 years. I'm really hoping that they're all crossed off by then and I will post about each one as it happens :)
- Find a job I enjoy doing.
Get my hair back to chocolate brown from black (without killing it!)
- Find a nice new home to settle into long term, if I can! (I like moving)
- Visit North Wales and WALK up Snowdonia.
- Spend (another) weekend in London.
- Fit back into my size 14 jeans.
- Try sushi.
- Take the car across to France for a long weekend/week.
- Go to a Christmas market in Belgium.
Drive up to Birmingham and become a God Mother to my friends son.
- Put a padlock (with mine and Aarons names) on the Pont Des Arts bridge in Paris.
- Go on the London Eye.
- Use our brand new tent we bought 2 years ago and haven't used yet!
- Buy a newer (and bigger) car that will enable us to do #13. (Convertibles are not practical!)
Move back to our hometown.
- Own another DSLR and learn how to use it fully this time - no giving up/being lazy!
- Have an Indian head massage.
- Go on a BIG shopping trip with my friend from Birmingham.
Fill my nail polish rack.
- Do a fly drive across America (from New York to LA) for a month.
- Have a meal in a celebrity restaurant.
- Pull an all nighter with Aaron - something we both feel we'd be uncapable of now a days! Lol
Lose one stone.
- Lose two stone.
- Lose three stone.
- Go to a cinema where they have sofas as seats and a bar etc.
- Have a spa day.
- Watch the sun rise at the beach.
- Have a commitment ceremony with Aaron as we can't get married yet.
- Host a games and drinks night at our house.