firstly, is it really actually necessary to be this hot and sticky and humid and horrid?! i do not like it one bit. i dont mind a warm day if there is a nice cool breeze but eurgh this is just crap. im sat here with shorts and a vest top with 2 fans blowing air at me and i still feel horribly hot n bothered.. give me winter any day!! ive never liked the heat, im always so chuffed when its winter and i can mooch about in my leggings and thick jumper with my wooly socks, a fluffy blanket and a nice cup of milky coffee.. ahhh :)
secondly its ebay dayyy (evening), yeaaahhhhh! :)
1. montagne jeunesse hair treatment - £1.20 (free delivery) - click here!
2. china glaze: first & last polish - £7.98 (free delivery) - click here! *
3. eye shadow palette - £1.99 (£3.99 delivery) - click here!
4. fudge: smooth shot shampoo - £5.95 (£1.00 delivery) - click here! *
5. sleep eye mask - 99p (free delivery) - click here!
* i have had both of these items before and repurchased :)
(fudge shampoo actually smells of fudge too - its lush! & the eye mask is for when i have a migraine - so i can chill out - i suffer from migraines now and then, booo!) xxx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
if you read this post or seen these at the bottom of certain posts, you'll know ive planned more structure for my blog.
at the beginning of august i decided to start having weekly ebay wants, pintagram, wishlist & life.
(for more info on these please click here where i've explained them)
if anyone wants to join in please do, its a great opportunity to bring people together so the more the merrier! (dont forget to leave a comment to let me know!) - please use the picture at the top if you're joining in and in return i will link anyone that joins in on each post (for the one they're joining in with) :) xxx