Monday 7 May 2012

photoaday: day 6: you

moi? :) well ok then! ill share a few that i've messed about with on instagram.

me and my fiance aaron
in our old house:


me and my cousin/best friend, stacy
on a night out:


me and my sister, ocean
messin about:


me and my mum
before heading out for a meal:


me, my mum & my sister
on a family holiday in menorca:




today has been a really nice day. went over to my sisters and her other halfs (karl) bungalow, her other half cooked a very yummy roast!
they're tv recently broke and they took this plastic sheet off of it, had us in stitches messin about (little things..!) - ill share a few pics, we found them really funny so hope it brings a smile to someone elses face! :)

aaron:


karl:


ocean:


ocean and karl:




LOL :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment