Friday 28 September 2012

How much do we have in common?

Lets play a game :) I love blogging but I think sometimes people take it so seriously that they forget to have fun too. Well, I like having fun and I like getting to know the person behind the blog so I'm calling you all to come play, it won't take long, come along :)

I saw Bellabeaubeauty do this on YouTube and knew straight away I had to join in!

So basically, I tell you 50 facts about me and you give yourself a point for everything you agree with/have in common with me :) let me know in the comments how many you scored! I tag everybody cause it's nice getting to know people/have a nosey into their lives! - you don't have to do as many as 50 if you can't think of anything! xxx

My 50 facts:

I like making lists.
I'm from Suffolk in England.
I prefer Burger King to McDonalds.
I don't like fizzy drinks (unless they have alcohol with it).
I hated school.
I went to college but quit half way through.
I love 80s music - the cheesy stuff!
I love cats.
I love Nicki Minaj.
My favourite colour is pink.
I believe in ghosts.
I'm not religious.
My favourite chocolate is Galaxy.
I can't swim.
My star sign is Libra.
I'm engaged to my first serious boyfriend.
I love theme parks and funfairs.
I'm scared of heights (but will go on certain rides!)
I hate flying.
I love pink stargazer lilies.
I really love Welsh accents.
If I could live anywhere it would be south Wales.
I love Home and Away and Neighbours.
I'm not a morning person.
I dislike the smell of lavender.
Sometimes I can be really shy at first.
My pet peeve is ignorance.
I have blue eyes.
I prefer shopping online to going round shops.
I have a younger sister.
There is a 12 year age gap between me and my other half.
I have never broken a bone *touch wood*.
I used to be scared of dogs but I'm not so bad now.
I don't like the colour red.
I wish I had the confidence to make youtube videos.
My favourite season is winter.
If I could look like any celebrity it would be Michelle Keegan.
I don't really tan.. just burn!
I'm supposed to wear glasses for reading/laptop/watching tv but rarely do.
I don't like the colour yellow.
I find Sean Paul mega hot!
I'm 5'4.
I'm scared of thunder and lightening.
I find the lead up to Christmas more exciting than Christmas itself.
I think blokes with long hair need a haircut.
My favourite alcoholic drink is bacardi & coke.
My favourite non-alcoholic drink is J20 (apple & raspberry).
I love the cracked glass effect on things like vases, candle holders etc.
I literally would be the grumpiest person ever without my phone.
I'm totally addicted to social networking.


So what did you score? :)
And link me up to yours if you're joining in!


5 comments:

  1. I scored 18 :) But was reading your previous tag earlier and was thinking that a lot of your answers sounded really similar to me! Great tag, I'd do it too but I'm rubbish at coming up with facts about myself lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16! And just for funsies here they are:

    I like making lists.
    I love 80s music - the cheesy stuff!
    I love cats.
    I believe in ghosts.
    I'm not religious.
    My favourite chocolate is Galaxy.
    I really love Welsh accents.
    I'm not a morning person.
    My pet peeve is ignorance.
    I have blue eyes.
    I have a younger sister.
    I have never broken a bone *touch wood*.
    I'm 5'4.
    I find the lead up to Christmas more exciting than Christmas itself.
    I literally would be the grumpiest person ever without my phone.
    I'm totally addicted to social networking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16! new follower from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 24 :) Yay ! But then your my sister haha x

    ReplyDelete