Saturday 4 May 2013

Day 1: Story Of My Life

I know it's 4 days late but I decided to get back into my blog by starting the 'blog every day in May challenge' that's going around, if you don't know what I'm on about, click here! The reason for my absence is, as you may already know if you follow me on Instagram (here), because we got kittens Tuesday so we've been getting prepared for them and spending lots of time playing with them and making a fuss of them. I'm happy to report that they're settling in so well - I'll do a separate post with pictures in the next few days :)

So.. The story of my life..

I was born on 25th September 1988 in a town in west Suffolk.. England. We lived there for a while before moving to Cambridgeshire for a few years (where my sister was born) then we moved back to Suffolk and settled in a village just outside the town I was born. We moved 6 times before I started middle school because my parents run a couple of different pubs and off licenses. Before I started middle school I was quite a confident kid but I got bullied for my weight and it carried on through upper school too, leaving me a shy, reserved, anxious young girl with.. not the best GCSE results because I just hated being at school.

The things my mum dressed me in..!!
 I started college but left after a few months because I didn't feel the course was for me anymore (health and social care) luckily I quickly got a job in a factory doing production work. I worked there for nearly 6 years and managed to work my way up to quality control which involved lab and office work. During this time I had a girly holiday with my cousin and went out clubbing every Friday and Saturday night with friends. Three years later, aged 20, I met Aaron whilst out clubbing. We were friends at first and 6 months later he asked me out then 2/3 years after that we got engaged. We've been together 5 years this year, rent a house in the next town and have 3 kittens. I've gained most of my confidence back and although I don't currently have a job (hopefully I will soooon though) I'm the happiest I've ever been :)

The end! Are you doing the blog every day in May challenge? Link me! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment