Friday 10 May 2013

My Most Embarrassing Moment, Ever!!

Day 10 for the blog every day in May challenge is your most embarrassing moment.

Thankfully, I'm not one that's had many moments I'd say were that embarrassing.. There is one that stands out that I will never forget though - one of those I-want-the-ground-to-swallow-me-up moments. Oh it was a good one.. Even thinking about it now makes me cringe so bad.

When I was 18.
I was 17 and it was my second time out clubbing with my cousin, Stacy - she was 18. I used to look older than I was (for some reason I look younger than I am now!) so I always got into clubs and bars without getting asked for ID. She helped me get ready and look girly and as I had only been wearing lip rings, I swapped it for a clear retainer to go out so I looked nicer. I got talking to a good looking bloke (my cousins friend) that seemed nice and ended up kissing him which was really nice too.. until we stopped and he said "is this yours?" pulling something out of his mouth and holding it in his hand... my lip bar!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! One thing I am glad of is that I was drunk and not sober so it didn't seem quite as bad but still!! It didn't stop there either..

When I was 19 with my cousin, Stacy.
Later we left the club with him and his mate. The air hit me and yep, you guessed it, I was sick! The taxi we'd booked refused to let me in when I went to get in but was sick down the door, in front of this nice bloke still by the way! So he suggested us walking back to his so I'd sober up a bit then calling another taxi. Embarrassingly, I could barely walk. This bloke held my shoes and held me up most of the way there which was really decent of him. They tried to bung me into a Tesco trolley too apparently (I don't remember that bit!) but it just wasn't happening. When we got to his, I fell asleep on the garden path whilst waiting for a taxi. Classy bird, I know. Needless to say, although he was a gentleman that night, we didn't speak again after that!! That was also the last time I was sick through drink.

What's been your most embarrassing moment? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment