Saturday 25 May 2013

20 Questions, Part 1.

I saw Louise over at Polka Spots and Freckle Dots (I demand urge you to check out her lovely blog!) do this post not so long ago and really wanted to do it myself so.. I'm going to! :) Like Louise, I'm going to split it into 2 parts or it will just go on and on and on.. and on a bit more. Hope you enjoy!

1. List 5 random facts about yourself:

I can count my real friends on one hand.
I have 3 kittens.. Vinnie, Braxton and Chester. Read about them here :)
I tattooed a heart on my arm when I was 15 with a needle and ink.
Music wise I LOVE Nicki Minaj, Ellie Goulding, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran and 80s/90s cheese.
My favourite song of all time is Shakespeare's Sister - Stay With Me. It was also the first song I ever had, my mum told me she bought me it because I loved it so much - I was 4 when it was released.


2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have:

Spiders - Honestly, I freak out so bad. I was in the car last month with my parents and Aaron, I was in the back with mum, Aaron was driving.. All of a sudden I noticed a spider above the window next to me, I asked my dad to get it but he wouldn't. It started moving and was above me then dropped down a bit so I was scooting over and screaming at someone to get it, I was shaking and crying and ended up half on mums lap in hysterics when Aaron found a safe place to stop and get it as mum and dad were just laughing at me!

Heights - On a theme park/fair ground ride I'm alright, although I couldn't ever look down but walking up steps that you can see through, looking over a bridge or being on a pier.. I panic so bad. I just constantly think it's going to break and I'll die! What a donut!

Lorries - Honestly, if I ever do my driving again, I will probably never over take a lorry, I'd rather go slow and sit behind it!! When I was a teenager, I was on the way to the seaside with my parents and friend. We were overtaking a lorry and it started to pull out on us and pushed us right over! We all panicked but thankfully he saw us in time and swerved back. Since then, whoever is driving, if they overtake a lorry I panic. When I first started learning to drive I really struggled and would have a panic attack every single time, it was horrible.


3. List 5 things you'd tell your 16 year old self if you could:

Wear more colour, too much black is depressing!
Don't over pluck your eyebrows cause you'll regret it when you're older :(
Follow your heart - don't take Heath and Social Care at college cause you'll hate it and drop out!
Don't give up on your driving because it will get ridiculously hard and stupidly expensive when you change your mind!
Don't get your nose pierced with a gun cause it will scar and look rank. Oops.


4. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now:

Aaron
My kitties
Friends/family
Music
Reading blogs and having my own


5. If you could have 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

Job - I hate being out of work and it would fix a lot of our money worries and would mean we could treat ourselves every now and then, which we haven't been able to do in a long time.
Baby - for me and Aaron to become parents.
America - a month long road trip across America, from New York to LA via (kinda!) Kentucky and Louisiana.

6. What is your dream job and why?

I'd love to own my own cattery, that would be awesome! Think of all the cute kitties :D
I think being a detective would be really interesting and fun, I reckon I'd be good at it as well.. Sneaky sneaky!
I'd love to know how to fix cars too, no idea why though cause I hate getting my hands dirty!

7. What are 5 passions you have?

Music is my biggest passion, I love it and can't go a day without listening to it.
Shopping, who doesn't love a bit of retail therapy?!
Nail polish.. I love sitting and painting my nails and having lots of colours to chose from.
Cooking, I love finding new recipes and cooking yummy meals for Aaron or family.
Make up, Its only been the last year I've really been getting into it but I'm hooked!


8. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

I wrote about my most embarrassing moment in a blog post.. If you missed it, click here, ohh it's a good one!!! *cringe*


9. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

Ignorance - If I hold the door for you, you say thank you, comprende? If we're in the car and pull in to let you through, does it really hurt to put your hand up or nod? No it doesn't.
Noisy eaters - URGH. Close your mouth you animal! How can these people not realise how disgusting they're being?!
Unappreciative people - If I do you a favour, it doesn't take 2 seconds to thank me. I appreciate appreciation!! ;)
Liars/shit stirrers - No excuse for it, it's quite simple really.. grow up!
Simple spelling/grammar mistakes -  Sure I'm prone to double negatives sometimes (I can't hardly believe it!) amongst other things but really simple things like the difference between paid/payed, they're/their/there, you're/your, bought/brought really grate on me.
People that get too close when you're talking to them - Step back a bit please, it makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Miserable staff in shops - Smile!!! If I'm trying to be nice to you and you grumble or I try and joke/have a laugh with you and you ignore me or can't be arsed to even attempt to act human, it pisses me off and I will walk away swearing about it.
Gobby parents in public - Your child might be playing up but shouting so everyone else can hear and making a scene is not helping the situation and it makes you look like a dick.
People on benefits that take the piss - Benefits should be there for people who really need them yet so many people are able to take the piss, it's ridiculous.
Foreigners that openly hate the country yet still live here - I watched a video that made me really angry last night. A bunch of people in Luton protesting and shouting "UK go to hell! British police go to hell!" What the actual...?! I cannot understand why on earth these people come here if that's how they feel? GO HOME.


10. Describe a typical day in your current life.

Baring in mind I'm out of work right now so it's proper boring!!
If I'm not going out and have nobody over I'll get up when I wake up naturally, get showered and dressed, have breakfast, spend some time with the kitties before changing their litter box and feeding them/changing the water. Then I'll have a tidy up round the house and go on the laptop for a bit. At 1ish I'll make lunch then sit down to watch Home and Away and Neighbours while I eat. After that I'll hunt for jobs online and play with the kitties for a bit. When it gets to around 4ish I'll start thinking about dinner, getting it prepared etc. at 5.15 a cuppa is ready for when Aaron gets home and dinner is ready for half 5ish. After we've eaten we sit down together to watch Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Corrie and Eastenders. When they're finished Aaron goes on the xbox and I go on my laptop, put my headphones in and listen to music all night while looking on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs etc. Then we go to bed at around 11.30/12.
Exciting huh? Haha..



I love writing and reading posts like this so if you've done anything like this, link me :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment