Thursday 9 May 2013

A Moment In My Day.. OOTD

Blog every day in May, day 9 is a moment in your day. Read about the challenge here!

Today I had an interview so I've chosen to show you what I wore. I know the picture isn't top quality but you get the gist of it!
My trousers, top and jacket are from George at Asda.. They have some really nice bits in there sometimes and it's so affordable! I did try to find a shirt but I really struggle because of my boobs so I settled a smart top instead which also made me feel much more comfortable and a lot less nervous. I can't believe how slim I look and felt, wowzers!! Also, I straightened my hair and clipped my side fringe back so I wasn't hiding behind my hair. What do you reckon? Scrub up alright don't I!


What have you been up to today? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment