Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist

Who doesn't love listening to music in the car? And having a good sing-a-long too, obviously! There are certain songs I absolutely love hearing in the car. The kind of songs that suit sunny days with the roof down, driving along country roads.. Bliss :)
I love a very broad range of music - old to new, rock to cheesy pop.. As you're probably about to find out...!! Money Supermarket would like to know which songs are on your driving playlist and why. The first 100 people can win £20 and all those who enter will be entered into a draw to win a 32GB ipad! To find out more, click here!

Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
Boston - More Than A Feeling
Hanson - Penny and Me
Roxette - Joy Ride
The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved
The Script - Breakeven
Skunk Anansie - Hedonism
John Parr vs. Tommy Knockers - New Horizon

I love music SO much. I can't go a day without it but these songs are the top ones I love hearing on a sunny drive out. They're awesome driving songs (they're just not the same if I don't hear them in the car!) and my reason for choosing them is purely because I love them and they're brilliant car songs that I can sing along with too! Does anyone else do that thing when you're listening to music in the car and start day dreaming like you're in a music video or in a movie?! Lol..

What songs do you love listening to in the car? xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment