Friday 26 April 2013

Superdrug haul

Last week I had a cheeky spend on the Superdrug website. I really wanted to try some Real Techniques brushes so as they're on offer (buy one get one half price) I thought I'd go for it, about time right!? Since starting this blog I've really got into make up - I'm sure this can be said for so many of us! - at first I started off with cheap brushes but I wasn't getting on with them and knew I needed better ones.. and obviously I couldn't just order 2 brushes :) Ordering was easy peasy, I got a confirmation email then another one when my order was dispatched and my items arrived within the stated time too so thumbs up from moi.

superdrug haul


Garnier summer body
This is my 2nd bottle, I love this stuff!

Superdrug hair grips
Cotton buds x2 and hair grips cause you can never have enough!

Superdrug chocolate brown hair dye
The colour on the box is gorgeous. It turned my roots auburn though :(

Real Techniques expert face brush powder brush
So far I'm really impressed with these brushes!

coconut shampoo
This stuff actually smells amazing! I've used it before and really like it.

Barry M glitter MUA strawberry amaretto crush bold blue
Few more to add to the fast growing collection ;) Barry M are currently on 3 for 2.
Barry M - Black Multi Glitter, Barry M - Diamond Glitter, Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream, 
NYC - Smoky Top Coat, MUA - Strawberry Crush, MUA - Amaretto Crush, MUA - Bold Blue.


So there we have it. Do you have/have you used any of the items I got - What were your thoughts? xxx

1 comment: