Saturday 6 April 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Two Step Break Out Mask Review.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I've been using this brand (that nobody knows how to pronounce!) on and off for a few years now and a few weeks ago I stumbled across one I hadn't seen before (no idea how new it is - my local shops are usually about a thousand years behind all the others!) - the two step break out mask. I had to have it.


 I wasn't wearing any make up but I cleansed my face before anything else just to get any rubbish off that might have been lurking about. Next, I stuck my head over a bowl of hot water (with a towel over my head) for 2-4 minutes to open my pores in preparation for the mask - don't do this without a completely clean face or it can make skin worse. Afterwards I rinsed my face with warm water, patted it dry and put step 1, which smells of tea tree, of the mask on my face. There is plenty of it as usual so you can do it with a friend or save it for next time to save a few pennies.

Looking gooood! Haha
Once it had gone hard (don't be rude!) I rinsed it off with warm water, patted my face dry again and put step 2 on, which smells and feels very minty. This step doesn't need rinsing off, you just leave it to soak in and "do it's thing".

Oww red face! :/
I could really feel step 2 working as soon as I put it on, not in an uncomfortable way though. I have quite sensitive skin and found my skin went a little red, it didn't have a burning feeling like when I used Soap and Glorys Peaches and Clean though so I kept with it and it soon passed, phew!

The first time I used this was right before bed so I'll be honest, I didn't pay much attention as to whether it done much but the next day even Aaron noticed a difference (that's gotta be saying something, right?!) most - I'd say 90% - of my blemishes and nasty blackheads had gone and my skin looked bright and fresh and clean and.. nice :) I've always liked this brand but nothing has ever worked as well as this one did. I've used 3 more since and it's worked just as well each time, I'm so impressed.. This will really take some beating!

Have you tried this two step break out mask yet? xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow I want to try this, I need something for my blemishes!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to try this! I use Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud and Dead Sea Mud Pack and both are working great, but this one seems like a new addition to my face masks routine :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it and blogged about it, it's my most viewed post! Can't believe how popular Montagne Jeunesse masks are; they really cannot be beaten! x

    ReplyDelete