Saturday 28 September 2013

Recent Beauty Purchases.

I haven't spent much on beauty products lately.. All of this was purchased over a couple of months and apart from this, I haven't bought anything else. I've been trying not to buy things just because everyone else is talking about them, as hard as that can be sometimes!!


L'Oreal Skin Perfection.. 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution and Cleansing & Perfecting Milk.

I bought these when the products I was using (Asdas own brand) had almost run out.. Unfortunately I can't understand the hype! Yes, they're gentle.. But so gentle it doesn't take all the make up off is no good. I've used so many cotton wool pads trying to take every last bit of my make up off with these products but if I use my old one at the end, make up comes off! I don't know if it's cause I have large pores but I just can't get on with these products and won't be repurchasing.

Soap & Glory.. Foam Call, Sugar Crush and Clean Girls.

If you read my last post, you'd know I bought more Soap & Glory smellies. They were on 3 for 2 in Boots. Sugar Crush was a repurchase but I'd never tried the other 2. Foam Call is pepperminty fresh and I absolutely love it.. It kind of reminds me of a mans smell but in a good way. Clean Girls has a pearly looking effect and is really soft and smells girly and nice. I will definitely repurchase both!

Johnsons Baby Shampoo.

Warning! Warning! I may need to be issued with a slap on the wrist.. Prior to this stuff, I'd never washed my make up brushes.. Sorry!!! It may be worth noting I've only really got into make up the last couple of years and haven't used the same brushes the whole time. Still.. I will be keeping on top of them now, pinky promise.

Barry M.. Pomegranate, Guava, Blueberry and Fuchsia.

Anyone that knows me well, knows I love my nail polish. I can't get enough! Pomegranate and Blueberry have quickly become my favourites and I've flicked between the 2 since purchasing them. I don't see a lot of difference in the Gelly range compared to the other range personally but some of the colours are gorgeous.

Natural Collection.. Lash Definition Mascara in black, Moisture Shine lipstick in Pink Mallow and Raspberry.

I picked these up on a 3 for 2 as well. I'd originally gone into Boots for the Raspberry lipstick (not pictured - I couldn't find it at the time, sorry.. I'm sure you know what colour raspberries are though so that!) but as there was an offer on, I picked up another lippy and a mascara too. The lipsticks are very long lasting compared to any others I have and the colours are gorgeous - I must get more of these. The mascara isn't too bad - it suprised me, it's more of an every day mascara.. It separates lashes and lengthens them a little but doesn't really give much volume, hence saying it's more for every day.

Montagne Jeunesse.. Sauna Masque, Apricot Scrub, Tea Tree Face Spa, Super Fruit Mud, Dragon Fruit Sauna and Iced Crystal.

Who doesn't love Montagne Jeunesse face masks?! I love finding new ones to try out. So far out of these ones I've used Apricot Scrub which was ok, didn't seem to do as much as others I've tried and Super Fruit Mud which I loved and will definitely repurchase. I love that I could feel it working when I put it on and my skin felt so soft and my pores looked lovely and clean afterwards. Having big pores is such a pain in the arse but masks like this are such a saviour. I can't wait to try the others!

What have you been buying lately? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment