Sunday 25 August 2013

30 Before 30.

Hi guys! Just a quick post to let you know I've written my own 30 before 30 list, which you'll see a tab for at the top of the page, if not you can click here. I've seen a few floating about and loved the idea of writing (another) list but also giving me something to strive towards and push myself to make them happen.

It's my 25th Birthday next month (half way to 50, I know *sigh*) and I knew I wouldn't have 25 things I could do before next month so I thought I'd give myself 5 years and really think about what I'd like to achieve in that time. I plan on writing a blog post each time I've achieved one of the things on the list and shall cross them off as I go.

This is kind of more for me than anybody else although I do enjoy things like this myself so maybe somebody reading this might too? Let me know!?
Hope you're all well :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment