Thursday, 14 November 2013

Where have I been?

Sorry I haven't posted in almost 3 weeks.. Here's where I've been and why I've not been posting..

If you follow me on Twitter, you may know that the first week I missed, I was super duper busy. I was working a few of the days and seeing family the other days.. The best part was seeing my cousin, Stacy who I haven't seen for over a year, even though we live in the same town!!! I just happened to bump into her in Asda and we arranged to see each other the next day which was lovely and hopefully we'll get back to seeing each other regularly like we used to - we've always been close.

The following week I became quite ill :( It started on the Saturday, I was feeling heady all day then started going from boiling hot and sweating to freezing cold and shivering.. Then both at the same time! I had an early (and restless) night and woke up feeling the same.. Monday I felt like I had tonsillitis then Tuesday I could barely get out of bed. When I did I felt dizzy, disorientated and like my head was going to explode. I'd never felt that bad before and text Aaron. Usually he'd reply saying "aww, you'll be alright, have some rest" but he was quite worried and came home right away. He went to the local pharmacy, explained my symptoms and they suggested congested sinuses and gave him some tablets.. I took these all day along with pain killers but nothing would even take the edge off.. I had so much pain behind my eyes that it hurt to look at the TV or my laptop/phone or even look side to side and my head was thumping - a thousand times worse than any migraine I've had - and I suffer often with those! I struggled to sleep that night and woke up feeling even worse Wednesday morning. Aaron took the day off and took me to the doctors.. After being poked and prodded (don't be rude!) I was told I had sinusitis and given antibiotics and codeine. The codeine took the egde off within an hour and I managed to have a good sleep for most of the day and all night. The next day I wasn't too bad and Friday I felt almost human again.

I feel myself again this week, thankfully. Aaron really looked after me, as he always does.. He took care of everything round the house (cats, cooking etc) and made me food and drinks. He's a goodun.
So after all that I'd really missed my blog and was hoping to get some reviews up this week - following my E.L.F haul - but every time I try and save/publish the posts, I get errors come up so I'm a little bit stuck for now but I will keep trying and have posted on the Google help thingy bob.. If this works then it must be something to do with the pictures.. What a palava!!

Hope you've all been well :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment